Are you an ambitious, tenacious, charismatic graduate? Come and join our Oliver Bernard Team!
Are you looking for a career where your earning potential is in your hands? Where your progression isn’t limited by time served or constantly changing goal posts?
Oliver Bernard is a leading Technology Recruitment company based in the City of London, placing candidates within contract and permanent roles throughout London, the rest of the UK and Europe.
The Software Development fields are fast paced and ever-growing sectors within Recruitment which allow you to make vast amounts of money and progress really quickly within your career.
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Identify, develop and maintain client business relationships
- Assess and respond to the needs of each client or role
- Advertise vacancies
- Attract both active and passive candidates through a range of sourcing techniques
- Brief suitable candidates on the opportunities offered by your clients
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Negotiate contracts and employment terms
- Manage application processes from start to finish (and maintain contact with both parties after the candidate is placed!)
What do you need to be a successful Recruitment Consultant?
- Highly thick skinned
- Hard working
- Money motivated
Think you have what it takes? Great! Now you need to decide which recruitment company is best suited to support you in achieving success…
What will being a Recruitment Consultant at Oliver Bernard give you?
- Clearly defined progression pathway (all based on billings)
- Structured and established training programme, tailored to your individual learning style
- Industry leading commission structure incl. commission and multiple bonuses
- Solid reputation within the industry which will aid you massively in establishing your own reputation
- Billers' Lunch for hitting your targets
- All-inclusive socials (paid for by us)
- Company holidays (recent destinations have included Ibiza, Marbella)
- Daily breakfast (hot brekkie on Fridays!) which each office all eats together
- Extended gym lunches
- Beer fridge (not limited to beer!)
- Regular socials - comes with the territory of having a young and sociable office
At Oliver Bernard we are proud of our culture - no old school KPI pressuring, no motivating through fear - just a bunch of driven, charismatic, and talented people who pull together to achieve individual and collective success.
Think we sound like the place for you?
Please apply online or if you fancy a chat before applying, please don’t hesitate to call our London office and ask for Rhea.