Service Delivery Manager (Managed Services)
Service Delivery Manager, Client Services Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Technical Service Manager, External Clients, Application Support, Application Development, Stakeholder Management, Finance, PaaS
A global leading datta management company are looking for an experienced Service Delivery manager to run globally, their newly created managed services offering, in order to lead the delivery and management of multiple projects for one of the largest external accounts within their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager who wants to develop upon their existing project management skills, to lead multiple teams within a business to ensure the adequate design and implementation of projects are delivered in line with client requirements.
As they develop new and exciting services around their core software platform, as they look to expand these applications into a hosted / managed service offering for existing and new clients.
- Service Management experience with external clients
- Background in Application Support/ Development
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Ability to write or contribute to a Statement of Work creation
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business or equivalent years of experience
- Previous experience as a Project/Delivery Manager
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project
- Prior experience in the technology space (i.e. software, IT, SaaS, PaaS)
- Prior experience with EDI, MFT, data movement, or file transfer strongly preferred.
- Skilled with interacting and coordinating across multiple technical and business teams
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
Located in Central London, you'll be given the opportunity to work for one of the most exciting Data Management firms in the City and help build market leading solutions.
Experience within the finance industry is preferred but not essential