PHP Developer - £60,000 - £80,000 p/a
PHP Developer - would you like the opportunity to work with one of the leading fin-techs in Europe?
A market leading fin-tech with a global presence. With high-end offices in central London, a short walk from the nearest tube station. You will be joining an established PHP team during an exciting period of growth across their PHP development. You also have the chance to work fully remote until things return to normal, they will be flexible on remote working there after.
- Build and expose internal APIs
- Work with business stakeholders to build new features
- Design, build, maintain reliable and reusable code
- Troubleshoot, debug and identify bugs and performance issues
- Consume external 3rd party APIs and services
- Migrate the legacy monolith to microservice framework
- Leading PHP experience
- Commercial experience with Symfony or Laravel
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Docker / Kubernetes would be an advantage
This role is fully remote at the moment, my client will be flexible with remote working when things begin to return to normal. All the interview process and on boarding process will be fully remote
As a PHP developer, this is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company with the added bonus of continuing to grow your skillset, with an outstanding benefits package on offer.
Apply now or call 020 38540 810 for a confidential discussion about this PHP developer opportunity.