PHP Developer - £45,000 - £55,000 p/a
Fully remote interview and on boarding
PHP Developer - would you like the opportunity to work with one of the leading health care and wellness companies in the UK as part of their growing PHP team?
A leading health care and wellness company working with a rapidly growing PHP team. Based in their high-end offices close to Brighton. You will be joining an established PHP team during an exciting period of growth across their PHP development. They have a swift career path in place to quickly grow into the Lead / Team Lead PHP developer.
- You will work closely with their Engineering Lead to assist on key PHP projects
- Focus on creating and developing documentation for new feature developments
- Be part of writing tests around new features and ensure satisfactory
- Produce well written code by using standard design patterns and methods
- Take part in tech-talks along with team based learning ensuring knowledge is spread
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial PHP development
- Experience with at least one PHP framework - Symfony / Laravel / Zend, etc
- Strong knowledge of relational databases - MySQL
- Knowledge of building and maintaining APIs
- Experience with AWS would be ideal
- Ability to guide and influence the way the team works
- Provide leadership as well as mentoring of the Product team
Whats On Offer:
- Fully remote interview and on boarding process
- Flexible working hours
- 2 / 3 days a week working from home
- Life Insurance
- Team get aways
- Free team meals
As a PHP developer, this is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company with the added bonus of continuing to grow your skillset, with an outstanding benefits package on offer.
Apply now or call 020 38540 810 for a confidential discussion about this PHP developer opportunity.