Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Github, Jira, Go, Python
Remote Interviews : Remote Working Available
We are currently working with one of the most exciting Security focused software companies in London, who are looking to scale their first of its kind security platform which has built using various Data Science and Machine Learning techniques, and who are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join their team.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you will take complete ownership of their cloud-centric infrastructure, implementing DevOps best practices and building out their core security platform using Infrastructure as Code and to deliver it using a fully automated approach.
They are looking for someone that is passionate about technology, who can identify the best tooling for the job and help implement the latest technologies. Current technologies include Node.js, C#, Python, Postgres, MongoDB, Spark, and a cloud stack of AWS, Docker on ECS, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform.
- A background of 5+ years of DevOps / Platform Engineering
- Experience of leading a team
- A passion for building scalable and robust systems
- Strong experience of managing Cloud Services, preferably AWS
- Containerisation with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Infrastructure-as-Code and Automation advocate (Ansible, Puppet & Terraform)
- Good understanding of Linux systems
- Solid understanding of the principles of highly available systems
Based in Central London, you will be working in a relaxed and friendly environment where you utilise your DevOps skillset, whilst striving to learn and develop new skills. As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £130K) plus excellent benefits packages included company shares and flexible working.