Java Developer - Central London - up to £80,000
Join a Cutting edge Fintech company who has revolutionised banking services for small businesses through a mobile-first platform. They are urgently seeking an experienced Java Developer to join their growing team to create, build and coach other members.
You will work with a growing multidisciplinary agile team liaising regularly with Architects, Product Owners, Mobile Engineers and business stakeholders to translate requirements into solutions. Fresh new ideas and approaches are welcomed and so bring your thoughts on process improvements and how to maintain high standards across tech.
Career progression is important! The business encourages their teams to grow and develop offering excellent opportunity to progress in this rapidly expanding FinTech.
Java Developer required skills:
- Strong background in Java Development (ideally Java 8 or newer)
- Java backend frameworks (Spring, Springboot etc)
- Experience with Microservices and implementing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable working in agile methodologies, ideally Scrum.
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Exposure to GRPC.
As a Java Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, pension and one day a week work from home.
Please apply or contact Lee Russell for more information, thank you.