Data Engineer - Up to £100k
Our client is a leading trading technology company.
With over a decade of expertise and growth, they create innovative and award-winning low latency, high frequency solutions for trading, investment management, crypto and even sports betting.
High-quality information and data are key for them. The work with huge volumes of complex data and are looking to hire a Data Engineer with good experience of Data Quality to join them.
You'll have the chance to be a driving force in pushing the quality of data higher and higher and be central to the design and evolution of data management processes, working closely with Software Engineering and Quants teams.
You'll be focussed on ensuring data from multiple sources, internal and external, is clean, validated, mapped and of extremely high quality, ready to be used for modelling.
You'll have the opportunity to become the main authority in Data there and have the autonomy to build data quality pipelines as you see fit.
- Great experience of data engineering
- Strong Python experience and skills - Numpy, Pandas etc
- Great experience of data quality and pipelines
- A proactive mentality and an eye for detail
- A good STEM educational background would be ideal
- Experience of Linux and SQL